I have been extremely fortunate in my education, and world-class mentors have helped me along the way. Observing the broad impact that a single teacher can have on the lives of hundreds of students is inspiring. The following activities have helped me build a foundation for my future career in teaching while helping others along the way.
- Course Development: Biomedical Instrumentation and the Cardiac Pacemaker
- Cross-Discipline Collaborations: Brain Computer Interfaces and Architecture
- Guest Lecturer (2010-present): EEG, MATLAB, and Signal Processing
- Teaching Assistant (2010-2012): Biomedical Engineering Laboratory and Biomedical Senior Design
- Pre-engineering class at Gompers High School (2009-2010): Dissecting Wii Remotes and building a Secret Knock Detector
- Tutoring undergraduates at Columbia (2008-2009)
- Weekly Teaching Seminars (2008-2010)